With a great reputation in market, we are indulged in manufacturing and supplying Daylight Heat Transfer System. For delivering excellent quality products, we only use premium quality raw materials and advanced techniques in the manufacturing process. This system makes use of physical laws of reflection, refraction, and absorption to illuminate rooms to avoid excessive warmth. Moreover, Daylight Heat Transfer System is widely used for creating pleasant room illumination with low glare, and further helps in saving energy.
- Increased room comfort
- Outstanding color rendering
- Requires less maintenance
Daylight Heat Transfer System
Minimal Heat Transfer
Effect of Light on our body
- SkyPipeTM has a static air column which reduces the heat transfer.
- Longer length tube further reduces heat transfer.
- The surface area of SkyPipeTM exposed to the Sun is very insignificant.
- Heat Insulation can be put from the inside to the roof which other wise not possible with Transparent sheets.
- Effects of light Morning
- Increasing light levels signals body clock, it should begin active cycle
- Body clock responds by producing serotonin, adrenalin and cortisol, etc.
- Effects of light Daytime
- Level of these hormones rises, as well as temperature and metabolism
- By mid afternoon, body's metabolism has reached peak
- Effects of light Evening
- Daylight intensity diminishes, body clock signals pineal gland to convert
- serotonin into melatonin > decrease body temperature
- Effects of light Night time and Sleep Onset
- Melatonin and other night time hormones > endocrine system and blood stream
- Body temperature drops as melatonin is released
- Effects of light Twilight and Awakening
- As darkness > twilight, body clock shuts down production of melatonin
- It begins active cycle again.